- If Robots Can Paint and Speak Like Us, Can They Think Like Us?
- More Than 100 Killed by Stampede at Hindu Festival in India
- Place Your Bets: The Winner of the Turner Prize is Announced Tonight
- Is the Game of Go Too Complicated for a Computer to Master?
- Minimalist Maps Reveal America’s Hidden Landscapes
With the Xbox One being released today and the PS4 out next week, many people are struggling to decide which console to invest in.
It’s not an easy call to make, with both consoles offering a truly next-generation experience and both having their own unique selling points. Ultimately, it may well come down to your pre-established preference (regarding Xbox vs. PlayStation), but to help those who haven’t already made up their mind Xpango have produced The Big Showdown infographic, which is included below.
We don’t necessarily agree with everything in the infographic, but it’s a nice design and to be honest, everybody’s got their own opinion when it comes to console comparisons so we won’t hold anything against them: