- National Geographic’s ‘Found’ is a Veritable Treasure Trove of History
- A Scale Model of the Solar System Complete with Planetary Orbits
- New Interactive Takes the Pain Out of Matching Food and Wine
- These Off-Duty Stormtroopers Living Banal Lives Will Make You Chuckle
- New Orleans Art Gallery All Aflutter Over Paul Villinski’s Butterflies
With the Xbox One being released today and the PS4 out next week, many people are struggling to decide which console to invest in.
It’s not an easy call to make, with both consoles offering a truly next-generation experience and both having their own unique selling points. Ultimately, it may well come down to your pre-established preference (regarding Xbox vs. PlayStation), but to help those who haven’t already made up their mind Xpango have produced The Big Showdown infographic, which is included below.
We don’t necessarily agree with everything in the infographic, but it’s a nice design and to be honest, everybody’s got their own opinion when it comes to console comparisons so we won’t hold anything against them: