- Incredible Hand Thrown Miniature Pottery
- Some of Matthias Brown’s GIFs Are Refreshingly Analogue Looking
- In Anticipation of ‘Loving Vincent’, Five of Van Gogh’s Later Paintings
- Artist Creates ‘Flock’ Installations Using Surveillance Cameras and Satellite Dishes
- Maja Wronska’s Watercolours are an Exercise in Expressive Precision
With the Xbox One being released today and the PS4 out next week, many people are struggling to decide which console to invest in.
It’s not an easy call to make, with both consoles offering a truly next-generation experience and both having their own unique selling points. Ultimately, it may well come down to your pre-established preference (regarding Xbox vs. PlayStation), but to help those who haven’t already made up their mind Xpango have produced The Big Showdown infographic, which is included below.
We don’t necessarily agree with everything in the infographic, but it’s a nice design and to be honest, everybody’s got their own opinion when it comes to console comparisons so we won’t hold anything against them: