- Messier 15 Photographed by the Hubble Telescope
- These Delightfully Simple Illustrations Are Not Just For Children
- The Endearing and Unusual Creatures in Lucy Baxendale’s Imaginary World Will Make You Smile
- Empire State Building Hosts Halloween Light Display
- Beautiful Photo Manipulations and Reflected Landscapes
Humorously entitled ‘The Pug Life‘, this offbeat photography project combines two of the things that people love most – hip-hop and pugs.
Photographer Adam Jackman-Moore runs a dog photography studio in Perth and set up ‘The Pug Life’ as a side project. Meet The Beastie, Pug Master Flash, and Snoop Pug – adorable pugs cleverly accessorised to represent hip-hop icons from the 80s and 90s.
While the whole thing may seem a little bizarre to some, we absolutely love it. He clearly has a nose for a good image and we’re looking forward to seeing what he does next.