- Political Artist Biancoshock Wants You to Know About the 600 People Living in Bucharest Sewers
- Scott Naismith Paints Sunsets But He’s Not Boring
- Astronaut Captures Spectacular Northern Lights from Space
- Banksy Sells Original Canvasses for $60 in New York
- Stunning Beach Sculptures from Calvin Seibert
When it comes to picking the ideal wine to go with any given dish, few of us know more than the standard ‘red wine with meat and white wine with fish’. But what if you could impress your guests with the ideal wine to compliment whatever meal you’re serving?
Well, thanks to a new interactive piece from Oliver’s Travels, you can now play sommelier at your next dinner party. Taking you on a beautifully illustrated trip through seven of Europe’s most popular countries, the interactive map shows you how to pair food and wine via a downloadable ‘cheat sheet’, as well as giving you regional delicacies from each country along with expert-picked wines to compliment each dish.