- The Most Iconic Wedding Venues from Film & TV
- A Stitch in Time: Embroidery Embellished Illustration by Izziyana Suhaimi
- Rueben Wu’s Landscapes are Lit by an Otherworldly Light
- The Logistics of Building and Operating the Millennium Falcon
- Majd Taby’s Story Of Syrian Migration Has Come At The Right Time
When it comes to picking the ideal wine to go with any given dish, few of us know more than the standard ‘red wine with meat and white wine with fish’. But what if you could impress your guests with the ideal wine to compliment whatever meal you’re serving?
Well, thanks to a new interactive piece from Oliver’s Travels, you can now play sommelier at your next dinner party. Taking you on a beautifully illustrated trip through seven of Europe’s most popular countries, the interactive map shows you how to pair food and wine via a downloadable ‘cheat sheet’, as well as giving you regional delicacies from each country along with expert-picked wines to compliment each dish.