- The Ideal Length of Everything Online
- Designers Unite 214 Subway Systems to Create the Ultimate Metro Map
- Andrés Gallardo Albajar’s Photography Showcases Architectural Variety in Lithuania
- Ambitious Kickstarter Project Aims to Get a Miniature Rocket onto the Moon
- An Interactive Look at the Different Types of Drones
When it comes to picking the ideal wine to go with any given dish, few of us know more than the standard ‘red wine with meat and white wine with fish’. But what if you could impress your guests with the ideal wine to compliment whatever meal you’re serving?
Well, thanks to a new interactive piece from Oliver’s Travels, you can now play sommelier at your next dinner party. Taking you on a beautifully illustrated trip through seven of Europe’s most popular countries, the interactive map shows you how to pair food and wine via a downloadable ‘cheat sheet’, as well as giving you regional delicacies from each country along with expert-picked wines to compliment each dish.