- The Sublimely Beautiful World of Rosie Anne Prosser
- Happy Birthday Martin Puryear, Why Didn’t You Just Get Your Sculptures Out of a Skip?
- Beautiful and Original Silk Scarves Designed by Illustrator Florence Boyd
- How To Tell if Someone is Lying to You
- These Freaky Chapman Brothers Etchings Illustrate Their Relationship Perfectly
It’s probably fair to say that men have it pretty easy when it comes to our wardrobes. We don’t have nearly the same level of choice, required functionality or cultural concerns around what we choose to wear as women do, and we really only have a few minor concerns about which suit, chinos or jeans to throw on for any given event.
Despite this however, there are a few areas of concern for us men – which shoes go with which suit? What kind of bag fits best with our outfit? And the most common of wardrobe worries, which tie goes best with which shirt? A lot of women might find this worries laughably easy to address, but for a lot of men it’s genuinely tough to figure out, particularly when it comes to matching patterns or anything with more than one colour in it.
Luckily, help is at hand in the form of this beautifully illustrated guide from Jacamo, showing us men exactly how to successfully match our shirt and ties: