- Artist Builds a Working Miniature City Using Only Paper
- Suzan Drummen’s Installations Glister With Dazzling Detail
- Expressive ‘Plane Window’ Paintings from Jim Darling
- New Interactive Takes the Pain Out of Matching Food and Wine
- Leonardo DiCaprio Gets An Oscar At Last, Uses His Acceptance Speech to Discuss Climate Change
England’s hugely popular Premier League is about to kick-off again, with the 2016/17 season getting underway this weekend. With it not only comes global interest, media attention and a host of television coverage from all over the world, but a whole country full of men looking for a way to spend as much time in front of the TV as possible.
Luckily, this weekend also sees the ever-popular Relaxation Day – a full day where people are encouraged to take it easy and put their feet up. As cunning as ever, UK clothing brand Jacamo has seen an opportunity here, producing a brilliant piece of content aimed at taking advantage of Relaxation Day for your other half, while you sneak off to watch the football.
Offering 9 great ideas for how your other half can relax, the infographic shows you exactly how you can make yourself seem like the ever-caring and wonderful boyfriend, when in fact what you’re really doing is getting rid of the other half for a bit so you can put your own feet up and watch the game. So stop worrying about how you’re going to justify the TV time this weekend, and start planning how you can get your other half’s good books while still watching as much football as possible:
Preview image credit courtesy of charnsitr via shutterstock.com