- National Geographic’s ‘Found’ is a Veritable Treasure Trove of History
- Do Look Down: Sebastian Erras, Instagram Shoegazer
- A Stitch in Time: Embroidery Embellished Illustration by Izziyana Suhaimi
- Soviet Propaganda Posters Spread the Communist Message in a Very Direct Way
- Vaccine Preventable Disease Outbreaks Around the World
NYC based artist John Burgerman’s doodles are touring the world, and it’s easy to see why. Putting the new lightfast Windsor & Newton Pigment Markers to the test, he has created a rush of colour that is vibrant and immediate.
Elements of his character design have come into the fore as bizarre creatures jostle for attention among swathes of bold colour. It’s nice to see the humble art of doodling being celebrated so thoroughly. Burgerman’s tour will kick off in New York on October 13th 2015, before moving on to London, and finally Paris early next year.