- On the Record – Sara Roizen’s Vibrant Vinyl Mandalas Dazzle and Delight
- Artist Creates ‘Flock’ Installations Using Surveillance Cameras and Satellite Dishes
- A Comprehensive Look at the Ebola Virus
- Artists’ Tribute to Van Gogh is an Animated Labour of Love
- Minimalist Maps Reveal America’s Hidden Landscapes
Given the growth of online industries and the amount of money available in web platforms, the demand for programmers is higher than it’s ever been.
This means there’s a huge number of opportunities available to skilled programmers, and more and more people are beginning to learn the art of coding. However, there are more programming languages out there now than ever before, so how do you know where to start?
This new infographic from Udacity makes that choice just that little bit easier, mapping out some of the major applications of different languages, the average salaries, geographies, popularity and more: