- A Splash of Calligraphy: Zheng Lu’s Steel Sculptures Will Make Your Jaw Drop
- How to Reduce Employee Turnover and Create an All-Star Team
- Photographer Captures Beauty of Fearsome Storms and Supercells
- These Freaky Chapman Brothers Etchings Illustrate Their Relationship Perfectly
- Paul Kaptein Makes the Fleeting Digital Glitch Solid
Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens was the most highly anticipated film of 2015, and attained the highest-grossing worldwide opening of all time.
Fuelled by the success of the latest Star Wars outing, the creative team at the UK’s leading logbook loan provider Varooma have put together a fantastic infographic taking an in-depth look at the logistics of constructing, equipping and operating a life-sized working version of the infamous Millennium Falcon.
From the technology to the crew, they really have taken everything into consideration, and their costings, while surprising, are not unrealistic. However, taking on a task such as this would be a serious commitment, even for the most unwavering Star Wars devotee.
Preview image courtesy of BagoGames, Flickr.