- Doors of Perception – the Colourful Photography of Agne Gintalaite
- National Geographic’s ‘Found’ is a Veritable Treasure Trove of History
- Ambitious Kickstarter Project Aims to Get a Miniature Rocket onto the Moon
- Stunning Macro Photographs of Carnivorous Plants
- Artist Builds a Working Miniature City Using Only Paper
We all want to make a good first impression on a date – from picking the perfect outfit to mastering our small talk and icebreakers, we spend a lot of time making sure we make a good impression. But how much do we spend on dates?
This infographic from CurrencyFair looks at the cost of a date in eight of the world’s most romantic cities, from Madrid and Paris to Rome and London. So, just how expensive is true love?
We love this infographic, and it’s clearly really nicely designed – but on downloading the image from the CurrencyFair website I noticed the file name included V22 on the end. Designers all over the world will be familiar with this, and it made me chuckle. It stands for ‘version 22’, and shows just how much work and feedback goes into creating a quality infographic.