- 8 Writers Who Are Taking Poetry Beyond the Page
- Is the Game of Go Too Complicated for a Computer to Master?
- Happy Birthday Martin Puryear, Why Didn’t You Just Get Your Sculptures Out of a Skip?
- How to Reduce Employee Turnover and Create an All-Star Team
- Hip-Hop Inspired Cover Remixes from Marvel Comics
We all want to be able to dress like James Bond – his name has become synonymous with style, sophistication and modern masculine elegance.
Most of us don’t have the budget to be able to dress like 007 however, and even if we do, it can be hard to pick the right fabrics, cuts, designers and combinations to help us look like England’s most famous secret agent.
In this new infographic from Shade Station, they take a look at the evolution of Bond’s suits, sunglasses and accessories over the years, from Connery’s Bond in Dr No through to Daniel Craig in Skyfall: