- These Off-Duty Stormtroopers Living Banal Lives Will Make You Chuckle
- Create a Map Poster of Anywhere in the World with Mapiful
- The Endearing and Unusual Creatures in Lucy Baxendale’s Imaginary World Will Make You Smile
- This Elegant Papercraft Has A Glow About It
- Stunning Photos of Crow Riding a Bald Eagle
We all want to be able to dress like James Bond – his name has become synonymous with style, sophistication and modern masculine elegance.
Most of us don’t have the budget to be able to dress like 007 however, and even if we do, it can be hard to pick the right fabrics, cuts, designers and combinations to help us look like England’s most famous secret agent.
In this new infographic from Shade Station, they take a look at the evolution of Bond’s suits, sunglasses and accessories over the years, from Connery’s Bond in Dr No through to Daniel Craig in Skyfall: