- Tilsun Evaluates the Best Vehicles for a Zombie Apocalypse
- A Splash of Calligraphy: Zheng Lu’s Steel Sculptures Will Make Your Jaw Drop
- Zim & Zou’s Whimsical Wonderland is a Feast for the Eyes
- On the Record – Sara Roizen’s Vibrant Vinyl Mandalas Dazzle and Delight
- Honda’s Spellbinding New Animated Advert Will Have You Enthralled
Stephen Hawking has given a talk on black holes at the Science Museum, marking the start of its exhibition on the Large Hadron Collider.
The talk, given by Hawking as part of his job as director of research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology within the University of Cambridge, covers black holes, the past, the future and the finer points of M theory (or string theory). Highlights from the talk are included below, courtesy of The Guardian: