- Festival Season is Nearly Here – Which Type of Festivalgoer Are You?
- 14 Billion Years of Historical Events in One Interactive Timeline
- These Humorous Drawings Illustrate the Pain of Anxiety
- Happy Birthday Martin Puryear, Why Didn’t You Just Get Your Sculptures Out of a Skip?
- Luna Will Illuminate Your Space and Your Mind
Stephen Hawking has given a talk on black holes at the Science Museum, marking the start of its exhibition on the Large Hadron Collider.
The talk, given by Hawking as part of his job as director of research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology within the University of Cambridge, covers black holes, the past, the future and the finer points of M theory (or string theory). Highlights from the talk are included below, courtesy of The Guardian: