- CCTV Footage of Terrorist Attack on Westgate Mall Released
- Skarp Razors Will Revolutionise Shaving For Men
- Zhou Fan’s Kaleidoscopic Paintings Blend Dreams with Reality
- These Cakes Inspired by Famous Paintings Look Far Too Good to Eat
- How the Supreme Court Legalised Same-Sex Marriage in all 50 States
Stephen Hawking has given a talk on black holes at the Science Museum, marking the start of its exhibition on the Large Hadron Collider.
The talk, given by Hawking as part of his job as director of research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology within the University of Cambridge, covers black holes, the past, the future and the finer points of M theory (or string theory). Highlights from the talk are included below, courtesy of The Guardian: