- Artist Creates ‘Flock’ Installations Using Surveillance Cameras and Satellite Dishes
- 3D Printed Dioramas Create Windows into Infinity
- Miniature Elephants March Proudly Atop a Carpenter’s Pencil
- On the Record – Sara Roizen’s Vibrant Vinyl Mandalas Dazzle and Delight
- Martin Parr For One is Celebrating the Selfie Stick. Or is He?
HBOs iconic Game of Thrones series is only two more seasons away from finishing for good in 2018, with season six ending with a critically-acclaimed shot of Daenerys setting sail for Westeros; her terrifying dragons flying above her armada.
With the battle for the iron throne close to reaching its undoubtedly epic conclusion, its clear that Daenerys and her dragons are going to play a crucial role in the series’ denouement. But just what are the logistics of keeping three dragons?
It’s an interesting (albeit fairly random) question, and one that clearly intrigued the team over at Shade Station, who have produced a guide to how much it would cost to keep Drogon fed (the largest of the dragons):