- Skarp Razors Will Revolutionise Shaving For Men
- Rueben Wu’s Landscapes are Lit by an Otherworldly Light
- A Rare and Gifted Poet: Leonard Cohen Will Be Missed
- Alexander Aksinin’s Prints were Marked by Precision, Idiosyncrasy, and an Air of the Esoteric
- Andrés Gallardo Albajar’s Photography Showcases Architectural Variety in Lithuania
HBOs iconic Game of Thrones series is only two more seasons away from finishing for good in 2018, with season six ending with a critically-acclaimed shot of Daenerys setting sail for Westeros; her terrifying dragons flying above her armada.
With the battle for the iron throne close to reaching its undoubtedly epic conclusion, its clear that Daenerys and her dragons are going to play a crucial role in the series’ denouement. But just what are the logistics of keeping three dragons?
It’s an interesting (albeit fairly random) question, and one that clearly intrigued the team over at Shade Station, who have produced a guide to how much it would cost to keep Drogon fed (the largest of the dragons):