- Jeffrey Veregge Reimagines Comic Book Heroes with Native American Design
- A Scale Model of the Solar System Complete with Planetary Orbits
- Contemporary Films Reimagined as 80s VHS Classics Make the Present Day Nostalgic
- 9 Ways Your Other Half Can Relax While You Watch The Football
- The Explosive Growth of Cloud Computing
America has a long and varied history when it comes to architecture, stretching from colonial houses to modern and neo-eclectic homes, and everything in between.
American architecture also seems to be a popular choice for content creation in recent months – we featured this interactive on the evolution of American homes a few weeks ago. Today we’re sharing a static print from the team at Pop Chart, which visualises their survey of US house style through the generations.
The print itself – which you can pick up for $29 – is beautifully detailed, portraying everything from the 17th Century Postmedieval English abodes to the 19th Century Tudor homes, all the way through to the ‘McMansions’ of the 90’s. Each print is signed and numbered by the artists, and printed on 100lb archival stock certified by The Forest Stewardship Council: