- A Splash of Calligraphy: Zheng Lu’s Steel Sculptures Will Make Your Jaw Drop
- Just for Pun, Some Witty Drawings from Illustrator Nabhan Al Abdullatif
- Interactive Visualisation Shows Commonwealth Deaths During WW1
- The Most Popular World Travel Destinations
- These Cakes Inspired by Famous Paintings Look Far Too Good to Eat
We’ve long known that music can have an effect on our motivation, concentration and our overall mood, depending of course on the type of music you’re listening to (and I imagine, the volume at which you’re listening to it). But how does music affect us when we’re working?
Last year, online streaming provider Spotify produced a survey suggesting that 61% of people listened to music at work to boos their productivity and overall happiness levels. But how do different types of music affect our working environment and our overall productivity?
To find out, Toggl has produced this superb infographic, exploring the effects of different types of music on work: