- 8 Writers Who Are Taking Poetry Beyond the Page
- Discovery of Gravitational Waves Sends Ripples Across the Universe
- Political Artist Biancoshock Wants You to Know About the 600 People Living in Bucharest Sewers
- These Five Cinematic Robots Are Smarter Than You
- The Ultimate Guide to Superhero Colour Theory
We’ve long known that music can have an effect on our motivation, concentration and our overall mood, depending of course on the type of music you’re listening to (and I imagine, the volume at which you’re listening to it). But how does music affect us when we’re working?
Last year, online streaming provider Spotify produced a survey suggesting that 61% of people listened to music at work to boos their productivity and overall happiness levels. But how do different types of music affect our working environment and our overall productivity?
To find out, Toggl has produced this superb infographic, exploring the effects of different types of music on work: