- Hove Based Tattooist Doesn’t Take Requests, Gets Amazing Results Anyway
- Artist Builds a Working Miniature City Using Only Paper
- New Interactive Takes the Pain Out of Matching Food and Wine
- Satoru Aoyama’s Embroidered Photographs Bring the Past to Life
- Energy Firm Npower to Raise Energy Prices by 10.4%
Since graduating from Camberwell College of Art in 2007, Florence Boyd has produced book covers for Penguin and Granta, as well as illustrations for children’s books and editorials. This is her latest venture…
Hope and Hubris is a small Brighton-based label creating beautiful unique hand designed silk scarves, each with a story to tell. The first collection takes inspiration from Greek mythology, combining traditional stories and fables with everyday experiences such as overheard conversations. While these eye-catching designs could be displayed happily on a wall, they ask to be worn as a statement piece, helping your outfit stand out from the crowd.