- Beautiful Photo Manipulations and Reflected Landscapes
- Newton Ingestore Might Well Realign Your Reality – A Rare Interview
- Andrés Gallardo Albajar’s Photography Showcases Architectural Variety in Lithuania
- Our Favourite Halloween Content: The LEGO Zombie Plane Crash
- From Athens to Rio: Summer Games of the Modern Era
Renowned British street artist Banksy set up a street-market stall today selling original, signed canvasses of his work for $60 in Central Park, New York.
Some of the works were estimated to be worth as much as £140,000, but despite the value only a handfull of prints were sold, netting the artist only £263 ($420). The street sale is the latest in a series of New York based stunts from Banksy, after filling a slaughterhouse truck with animatronic stuffed toys last week.
The video below from Banksy NY was featured by The Guardian, and shows the work on sale throughout the day: