- If Robots Can Paint and Speak Like Us, Can They Think Like Us?
- Brand Unawareness: A Look at Brands Dropping the Ball on Social Media
- Visual Broadcast Now Accepting Guest Posts and Writer Applications
- Miniature Elephants March Proudly Atop a Carpenter’s Pencil
- Now Here’s a Challenge: Walk Across Ireland Without Passing a Pub
Portuguese football icon Eusébio da Silva Ferreira has died, sparking tributes from football fans all over the world, including the likes of Gordon Banks, Alex Stepney and José Mourinho.
At the Estadio da Luz in Lisbon, thousands of football fans gathered to pay their respects, and scores of people have gathered in the footballers’ birthplace (Mozambique) to give their reaction to his death and pay tribute to his skills and his memory. The following video, courtesy of The Guardian, Reuters, SNTV, MUTV and ITN Productions shows some of the tributes being paid to a man who will be forever remembered as one of the greatest footballers of all time: