- Now Here’s a Challenge: Walk Across Ireland Without Passing a Pub
- Beautiful and Original Silk Scarves Designed by Illustrator Florence Boyd
- Children’s Drawings Come Alive with IKEA’s New Range of Soft Toys
- National Geographic’s ‘Found’ is a Veritable Treasure Trove of History
- Visiting Turkey? Check Out The Breaking Bad Coffee Shop
In what is becoming a tradition of excellent advertising, Honda has just put out a new advert animated entirely out of paper. It took four months of hard work to put together but was well worth the effort.
It harks back to a similarly labour intensive advert made in 2003. The Cog shows a chain reaction of car components triggering each other like dominoes, and if you haven’t seen it is well worth a watch.
The new advert does the same herculean effort of preparation with similarly spellbinding results. Without further ado, here it is: