- Place Your Bets: The Winner of the Turner Prize is Announced Tonight
- All the Trees are Pink, and the Sky is Cyan
- Alexander Aksinin’s Prints were Marked by Precision, Idiosyncrasy, and an Air of the Esoteric
- Now You Can Fulfil That Romantic Gesture and Give Someone the Moon
- Vibrant Colour Wheels Depict Books and Films with Colourful Titles
In what is becoming a tradition of excellent advertising, Honda has just put out a new advert animated entirely out of paper. It took four months of hard work to put together but was well worth the effort.
It harks back to a similarly labour intensive advert made in 2003. The Cog shows a chain reaction of car components triggering each other like dominoes, and if you haven’t seen it is well worth a watch.
The new advert does the same herculean effort of preparation with similarly spellbinding results. Without further ado, here it is: