- Unbelievable Lead Pencil Sculptures
- Ambitious Kickstarter Project Aims to Get a Miniature Rocket onto the Moon
- A Stitch in Time: Embroidery Embellished Illustration by Izziyana Suhaimi
- Hip-Hop Inspired Cover Remixes from Marvel Comics
- ‘Fitspirational’ GIF is All the Motivation You’ll Need This Winter
Being the UK’s Prime Minister can’t be an easy job. Whether it’s dealing with the foreign policy, debating opponents or taking questions in Parliament, being the country’s leader probably isn’t a job most of us would jump at. But how much does such a difficult and stressful job pay?
Initially, you might think the leader of an international powerhouse such as the United Kingdom would be earning vast sums of money each year, but (depending on your definition of ‘vast’), you might be surprised to learn that he actually takes home a salary lower than some NHS managers, and a lot lower than most City bankers. He’s also lower on the pay-scale than the leaders of most other countries, with Canada, the USA, Germany and even Scotland paying their top brass more each year.
In this new infographic, Buddy Loans takes a closer look at home much David Cameron currently earns, and it’s certainly an interesting read…