- Political Artist Biancoshock Wants You to Know About the 600 People Living in Bucharest Sewers
- John Burgerman Takes Doodling to the Next Level
- Beautiful Wooden Sculptures from Stefanie Rocknak
- Drawing a Bicycle from Memory is Not Nearly as Simple as it Sounds
- Vitor Schietti’s Impermanent Sculptures Burn Brightly
A newly released selection of pictures from an Army photography competition gives a unique insight into daily life in the British Army.
The pictures, which were taken by both professional and amateur photographers, are currently on display in London and show a wide range of army life, from ceremonial duties in the capital to combat in Afghanistan: