- Beautiful Photo Manipulations and Reflected Landscapes
- This Elegant Papercraft Has A Glow About It
- Ken Hermann and the Art of Controlled Explosions
- Welcome to the Stardust Motel: Sunny Memories of Holidays Gone By
- The Endearing and Unusual Creatures in Lucy Baxendale’s Imaginary World Will Make You Smile
Quite apart from being the Empire’s greatest leader, it turns out Darth Vader was also a rather expensive commodity, with his suit costing over $18 million.
According to Shade Station, who apparently spend their days working these things out when they’re not shifting Chanel sunglasses, a real-life equivalent of Darth Vader’s suit would cost an astonishing $18.3 million. To come to this figure, they analysed the cost of Vader’s entire ensemble, including the base suit, breathing apparatus, prosthetic limbs, AR functionality and voice modifiers in order to come up with a price tag for creating an exact replica of the suit.
So, if you’re planning on really impressing at next year’s Comic Con, you may need to start saving now! You can see the full infographic below: