- A Splash of Calligraphy: Zheng Lu’s Steel Sculptures Will Make Your Jaw Drop
- Honda’s Spellbinding New Animated Advert Will Have You Enthralled
- A Stitch in Time: Embroidery Embellished Illustration by Izziyana Suhaimi
- The Sublimely Beautiful World of Rosie Anne Prosser
- What is the Internet of Things?
Quite apart from being the Empire’s greatest leader, it turns out Darth Vader was also a rather expensive commodity, with his suit costing over $18 million.
According to Shade Station, who apparently spend their days working these things out when they’re not shifting Chanel sunglasses, a real-life equivalent of Darth Vader’s suit would cost an astonishing $18.3 million. To come to this figure, they analysed the cost of Vader’s entire ensemble, including the base suit, breathing apparatus, prosthetic limbs, AR functionality and voice modifiers in order to come up with a price tag for creating an exact replica of the suit.
So, if you’re planning on really impressing at next year’s Comic Con, you may need to start saving now! You can see the full infographic below: