- Galactic Travel Posters Give Us a Glimpse Into the Future of Tourism
- Born on this Day: William Blake – Poet, Artist, Visionary
- Inner Ear Headphones Free Up Your Hearing When You Listen To Music
- Soviet Propaganda Posters Spread the Communist Message in a Very Direct Way
- Paul Kaptein Makes the Fleeting Digital Glitch Solid
We all know the importance of getting a good night’s sleep, but for many people getting a solid eight hours sleep is often easier said than done.
Millions of people all over the world suffer from problem’s sleeping, whether it’s insomnia, trouble nodding or just regular broken sleep, it’s a common and frustrating problem. To help people improve their sleep, Big Brand Beds have produced an infographic entitled ‘Technology to Improve Your Sleep’.
In the infographic, they look at ways you can use modern technology to improve both the duration and quality of your sleep, and how this improved sleep can have a beneficial impact on your overall health and wellbeing: