- Leonardo DiCaprio Gets An Oscar At Last, Uses His Acceptance Speech to Discuss Climate Change
- Sheffield Man Killed on Final Pizza Delivery
- On the Record – Sara Roizen’s Vibrant Vinyl Mandalas Dazzle and Delight
- US Government Employees Back at Work
- British Army Photography Competition Gives A Snapshot of Army Life
Italian designer Andrea Minini is doing something different. He creates posters of animals using moiré patterns, a striking graphic technique derived from the world of mathematics.
The animals are made out of one continuous line which is folded and doubled back on itself creating patterns as parallel striped lines overlap. He has elegantly summarised recognisable animal forms using this technique. The results are striking, transforming the familiar, and seem a feat of illustrative skill.