- Innovative Duo is Breathing New Life into Pinhole Photography
- Just for Pun, Some Witty Drawings from Illustrator Nabhan Al Abdullatif
- Artists’ Tribute to Van Gogh is an Animated Labour of Love
- ‘Fitspirational’ GIF is All the Motivation You’ll Need This Winter
- More Than 100 Killed by Stampede at Hindu Festival in India
Italian designer Andrea Minini is doing something different. He creates posters of animals using moiré patterns, a striking graphic technique derived from the world of mathematics.
The animals are made out of one continuous line which is folded and doubled back on itself creating patterns as parallel striped lines overlap. He has elegantly summarised recognisable animal forms using this technique. The results are striking, transforming the familiar, and seem a feat of illustrative skill.