- The Evolution of Football Kits at the European Championships
- Discovery of Gravitational Waves Sends Ripples Across the Universe
- National Portrait Gallery to Exhibit 100 Portraits by William Eggleston
- Just for Pun, Some Witty Drawings from Illustrator Nabhan Al Abdullatif
- Zhou Fan’s Kaleidoscopic Paintings Blend Dreams with Reality
Working exclusively with bright neon tape, New York artist Aakash Nihalani has produced series of phenomenal geometric art installations.
Speaking about his work, which you can find scattered across New York City, Nihalani said:
For however briefly, I am trying to offer people a chance to step into a different New York than they are used to seeing, and in turn, momentarily escape from routine schedules. We all need the opportunity to see the city more playfully, as a world dominated by the interplay of very basic colour and shape. I try to create a new space within the existing space of our everyday world for people to enter freely, and unexpectedly ‘disconnect’ from their reality.
The photos below are a collection of some of his works from the last 12 months: