- The Despair of Detroit: A City in Ruins
- Leonardo DiCaprio Gets An Oscar At Last, Uses His Acceptance Speech to Discuss Climate Change
- The Endearing and Unusual Creatures in Lucy Baxendale’s Imaginary World Will Make You Smile
- Extreme Weather ‘Keeps Poor People Poor’
- Interactive Guide to the Xbox One
The design team at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory is confident that its series of fantastical travel posters entitled ‘Visions of the Future‘ will one day be a viable advert for space tourism.
The actuality of a manned mission to Mars is still a fair way off, but these posters – led by optimism, and guided by reality – do indeed spark the imagination. Yes, perhaps someday in the future we humans will be able to visit Mars, Venus and farther planets in much the same way we currently fly to Gran Canaria for a bit of sun and a lie down by the pool.
You can download any or all of the 14 posters from the NASA JPL website right now, completely free of charge. Then print them, display them, and share them on Facebook and Twitter for the world to see.