- Number of University Students in UK Seeking Counselling Rises 33%
- Alexander Aksinin’s Prints were Marked by Precision, Idiosyncrasy, and an Air of the Esoteric
- Newton Ingestore Might Well Realign Your Reality – A Rare Interview
- The Visual Evolution of Handheld Communication
- Inspiring Time Lapse of a Painstaking Artwork
The process of recruiting a new employee is not without its problems, and can be a costly gamble for businesses large and small. A recent study found that 25% of UK employees quit their jobs within the first 12 months, citing reasons such as a lack of training, inadequate pay, and workplace bullying.
This infographic from Cascade HR investigates the problem of high employee turnover and offers effective ways to reduce it, ultimately transforming your workforce into an all-star team.
Preview image courtesy of Rawpixel.