- When The Canvas Is The Painting
- Jeffrey Veregge Reimagines Comic Book Heroes with Native American Design
- Roy Hodgson Discussed England’s World Cup Prospects [Video]
- National Geographic’s ‘Found’ is a Veritable Treasure Trove of History
- Drawing a Bicycle from Memory is Not Nearly as Simple as it Sounds
The process of recruiting a new employee is not without its problems, and can be a costly gamble for businesses large and small. A recent study found that 25% of UK employees quit their jobs within the first 12 months, citing reasons such as a lack of training, inadequate pay, and workplace bullying.
This infographic from Cascade HR investigates the problem of high employee turnover and offers effective ways to reduce it, ultimately transforming your workforce into an all-star team.
Preview image courtesy of Rawpixel.