- Surf’s Up: Warren Keelan’s Stunning Seascapes Will Make You Yearn for Summer
- Eye-Catching and Smart: Vanessa McKeown is an Instagram Hit!
- These Five Cinematic Robots Are Smarter Than You
- Drawing a Bicycle from Memory is Not Nearly as Simple as it Sounds
- These Surreal Cityscapes Will Warp Your Perception of Physical Reality
A global apocalypse has always been a worry for human kind, and the topic has received a considerable amount of study and attention from scientists, film-makers, novelists, documentary makers, politicians and numerous others.
So which apocalyptic threats are most likely to wipe out the earth’s population? And when might this happen? This infographic from BBC Future takes a look at the issue of global annihilation, and not only is it fascinating and terrifying in equal measures, but it’s beautifully designed: