- Now You Can Fulfil That Romantic Gesture and Give Someone the Moon
- National Portrait Gallery to Exhibit 100 Portraits by William Eggleston
- 12 Road Signs You Won’t Find in the Highway Code
- Expressive ‘Plane Window’ Paintings from Jim Darling
- Flat Design Illustrations of the World’s Most Famous Skyscrapers
A global apocalypse has always been a worry for human kind, and the topic has received a considerable amount of study and attention from scientists, film-makers, novelists, documentary makers, politicians and numerous others.
So which apocalyptic threats are most likely to wipe out the earth’s population? And when might this happen? This infographic from BBC Future takes a look at the issue of global annihilation, and not only is it fascinating and terrifying in equal measures, but it’s beautifully designed: