- A Scale Model of the Solar System Complete with Planetary Orbits
- Photographer Captures Beauty of Fearsome Storms and Supercells
- Who is the Greatest Killer in Horror Film History?
- Hove Based Tattooist Doesn’t Take Requests, Gets Amazing Results Anyway
- Sundikator Helps You Stay Safe From The Sun’s Rays
Climbing Mount Everest is one of the most physically and mentally demanding tasks you can undertake, and like any big challenge, prior planning and preparation is key.
To help budding (and experienced) mountaineers on their journey to the summit of Everest, Winfield Outdoors have created the superb Everest Guide – a visual journey through all the information you’ll need to plan your adventure.
The guide is essentially a collection of useful articles, resources and checklists aimed at making sure you’re prepared for the journey, but rather than simply providing a rather dull and uninspired directory of articles, Winfield Outdoors have created this cool and visually engaging flow chart, starting at the beginning with articles on acquiring the skills you’ll need to embark on an Everest climb. It’s not only a great piece of content, but an excellent example of how effective visual content can transform what would have otherwise been a fairly standard list of articles. Very well done Winfield Outdoors!
Click the image below to view the full guide: