- Another Earth: Tiny Space Probes to Seek Out Life Among the Stars
- These Quirky Cinema Classics Need To Be Preserved
- Vibrant Colour Wheels Depict Books and Films with Colourful Titles
- New Street Art by Pejac in Tokyo, Hong Kong and Seoul
- These Surreal Cityscapes Will Warp Your Perception of Physical Reality
With approx 1,500 people dying from the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD), global interest and concern around Ebola has never been higher.
To take advantage of this interest, UK guarantor loan company Buddy Loans have produced a phenomenal new infographic, taking a comprehensive look at the Ebola Virus.
2014 has seen the worst outbreak of Ebola in history, with WHO reporting more than 2,000 cases worldwide – most specifically in Western Africa. In this new infographic, Buddy Loans takes an in-depth look at the virus (formerly known as Ebola Haemorrhagic Fever) and its history, origin, transmission, symptoms, fatality rate and treatment: