- China’s Newest Bridge Won’t Appeal to Those Afraid of Heights
- Zaha Hadid’s Paintings Depict Space in a Unique and Incredible Way
- Red Cross Workers Kidnapped in Northern Syria
- Laurie Hogin’s Paintings Are Just As Disturbing As Google DeepDream
- Born on this Day: William Blake – Poet, Artist, Visionary
With approx 1,500 people dying from the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD), global interest and concern around Ebola has never been higher.
To take advantage of this interest, UK guarantor loan company Buddy Loans have produced a phenomenal new infographic, taking a comprehensive look at the Ebola Virus.
2014 has seen the worst outbreak of Ebola in history, with WHO reporting more than 2,000 cases worldwide – most specifically in Western Africa. In this new infographic, Buddy Loans takes an in-depth look at the virus (formerly known as Ebola Haemorrhagic Fever) and its history, origin, transmission, symptoms, fatality rate and treatment: