- The Endearing and Unusual Creatures in Lucy Baxendale’s Imaginary World Will Make You Smile
- Hove Based Tattooist Doesn’t Take Requests, Gets Amazing Results Anyway
- How the Supreme Court Legalised Same-Sex Marriage in all 50 States
- Vitor Schietti’s Impermanent Sculptures Burn Brightly
- New Horizons: NASA’s Mission to Pluto
With approx 1,500 people dying from the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD), global interest and concern around Ebola has never been higher.
To take advantage of this interest, UK guarantor loan company Buddy Loans have produced a phenomenal new infographic, taking a comprehensive look at the Ebola Virus.
2014 has seen the worst outbreak of Ebola in history, with WHO reporting more than 2,000 cases worldwide – most specifically in Western Africa. In this new infographic, Buddy Loans takes an in-depth look at the virus (formerly known as Ebola Haemorrhagic Fever) and its history, origin, transmission, symptoms, fatality rate and treatment: