- An Infographic Look at the 2015 Rugby World Cup
- Number of University Students in UK Seeking Counselling Rises 33%
- In Anticipation of ‘Loving Vincent’, Five of Van Gogh’s Later Paintings
- These Off-Duty Stormtroopers Living Banal Lives Will Make You Chuckle
- Sara Landeta’s Beautiful Birds Evoke Feelings of Freedom in Captivity
With approx 1,500 people dying from the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD), global interest and concern around Ebola has never been higher.
To take advantage of this interest, UK guarantor loan company Buddy Loans have produced a phenomenal new infographic, taking a comprehensive look at the Ebola Virus.
2014 has seen the worst outbreak of Ebola in history, with WHO reporting more than 2,000 cases worldwide – most specifically in Western Africa. In this new infographic, Buddy Loans takes an in-depth look at the virus (formerly known as Ebola Haemorrhagic Fever) and its history, origin, transmission, symptoms, fatality rate and treatment: