- LEGO On Hoth: Superb LEGO-based Photography
- These Freaky Chapman Brothers Etchings Illustrate Their Relationship Perfectly
- These Off-Duty Stormtroopers Living Banal Lives Will Make You Chuckle
- Andrés Gallardo Albajar’s Photography Showcases Architectural Variety in Lithuania
- How Science Inspired These Classic Album Covers
Gabriel Schama is a Kickstarter success story. He set out to raise funds for a laser cutter by offering pledgers stunning limited edition artworks, and with the help of 388 backers, his project was brought to life.
His work involves patterns laser cut into wood, layered and glued in intricate detail, giving his beautiful pieces more depth; a process he developed from working with hand-cut paper.
Now that he has his laser cutter, Gabriel is not resting on his laurels, but instead producing more refined artwork with his new machine. It’s pleasing when gifted people get somewhere with their talents; let’s hope we see more of this artist in the years to come.