- Innovative Duo is Breathing New Life into Pinhole Photography
- ‘Fitspirational’ GIF is All the Motivation You’ll Need This Winter
- Happy Birthday Martin Puryear, Why Didn’t You Just Get Your Sculptures Out of a Skip?
- Contemporary Films Reimagined as 80s VHS Classics Make the Present Day Nostalgic
- Stunning Macro Photographs of Carnivorous Plants
When you think of Chinese calligraphy, you imagine delicate brush strokes on thin parchment. The latest work from artist Zheng Lu will make you think again.
In the gallery space, a monumental wave of steel confronts you with its simultaneous substance and delicacy. From a distance, the liquid forms the steel has been cast into look magnificent and monumental. But up close, the metal is full of spaces – cut out Chinese characters that form a collective skeleton.