- The Most Interesting Fictional Companies
- Pugs Pose As Hip-Hop Icons of the 80s and 90s in ‘The Pug Life’
- Political Artist Biancoshock Wants You to Know About the 600 People Living in Bucharest Sewers
- Four Arrested in London Terror Raids
- 14 Billion Years of Historical Events in One Interactive Timeline
Morgana Wallace’s collages are bold, dynamic and expertly constructed. She uses paper to astounding affect, layering it to create scenes that seem to jump right off the page.
Morgana’s subject matter is often fantastical and playful, consisting of female heroines and mystical creatures, and her attention to detail is clear to see. She often uses Japanese linen paper in her work as she favours the texture, but combines it with thin card stock to create her characters’ flowing hair. Watercolours, pencil crayons and gouache paint add further detail, whilst foam board gives each design subtle depth.