- These Humorous Drawings Illustrate the Pain of Anxiety
- China’s Newest Bridge Won’t Appeal to Those Afraid of Heights
- Political Artist Biancoshock Wants You to Know About the 600 People Living in Bucharest Sewers
- Scott Naismith Paints Sunsets But He’s Not Boring
- Now Here’s a Challenge: Walk Across Ireland Without Passing a Pub
You’re no longer restricted to just diesel and petrol when you’re buying a new car. With a range of a new alternative fuel motors – including electric, hybrid and hydrogen-powered – you have much more to choose from. But which is best for you?
This new infographic from Motorparks charts the recent successes of each alternative fuel design, as well as highlighting the history of the different fuel types. It’s really nicely designed, and the information is nothing short of fascinating: