- 26 Creative Ways to Propose To Your Partner
- Political Artist Biancoshock Wants You to Know About the 600 People Living in Bucharest Sewers
- These Surreal Cityscapes Will Warp Your Perception of Physical Reality
- How Age Affects Our Perception of Time
- British Army Photography Competition Gives A Snapshot of Army Life
Ever struggled to work out how many cups are in a pint? Or the number of table spoons in a tea spoon? This can be a common problem for the ‘common cook’, particularly when you’re trying to follow recipes from books or websites.
Well, this needn’t be a problem anymore, with the handy infographic poster / wall-chart created by Shannon Lattin, entitled The Common Cook’s How-Many Guide to Kitchen Conversions.