- The Common Cook’s Guide to Kitchen Conversions
- Bach In Lights: Beautiful Video Visualises The Well Tempered Clavier
- Inner Ear Headphones Free Up Your Hearing When You Listen To Music
- New Street Art by Pejac in Tokyo, Hong Kong and Seoul
- Vibrant Colour Wheels Depict Books and Films with Colourful Titles
Taking inspiration in part from traditional Buddhist art, Sara Roizen has been using stencils, acrylic and paint pens to make dizzying artworks in a modern update of an ancient practice.
The applied paint is deeply patterned and repetitive in the tradition of the mandala, but occasionally features figurative images that come from a different tradition. The result is all her own.