- These Off-Duty Stormtroopers Living Banal Lives Will Make You Chuckle
- US Federal Government Shutdown Costs Over $3.5 Billion
- Children’s Drawings Come Alive with IKEA’s New Range of Soft Toys
- Lighting for the Eco-Conscious Minimalist
- Place Your Bets: The Winner of the Turner Prize is Announced Tonight
Taking inspiration in part from traditional Buddhist art, Sara Roizen has been using stencils, acrylic and paint pens to make dizzying artworks in a modern update of an ancient practice.
The applied paint is deeply patterned and repetitive in the tradition of the mandala, but occasionally features figurative images that come from a different tradition. The result is all her own.