- Bach In Lights: Beautiful Video Visualises The Well Tempered Clavier
- Journey to the Centre of the Earth
- Leonardo DiCaprio Gets An Oscar At Last, Uses His Acceptance Speech to Discuss Climate Change
- Festival Season is Nearly Here – Which Type of Festivalgoer Are You?
- These Off-Duty Stormtroopers Living Banal Lives Will Make You Chuckle
Bego Antón and Mónica Sánchez seem a little big-headed. Literally, because they have made giant paper versions of their own heads and worn them in their day to day life for a playful and surreal disruption of everyday routine.
The images are light-hearted and comical, especially because the artists aren’t behaving as though anything is different:
“We made use of intuition, improvisation and game. We used our big paper heads in our daily life; we carried them everywhere and used it as if it was our real self. We did not have a greater goal than playing with it in a sporadic way. It was us, in our environment, but out of scale.”