- Majd Taby’s Story Of Syrian Migration Has Come At The Right Time
- Photographer Captures Beauty of Fearsome Storms and Supercells
- Sara Landeta’s Beautiful Birds Evoke Feelings of Freedom in Captivity
- Tilsun Evaluates the Best Vehicles for a Zombie Apocalypse
- Visualising Subway’s US Sandwich Domination
Earth’s only natural satellite has been getting a lot of attention recently, and rightly so. In the early hours of Sunday morning, a rare astronomical event will take place before our very eyes – a total lunar eclipse will coincide with a “supermoon”.
All of us at one time or another have found ourselves staring up at the moon for minutes on end in awe of its beauty. But it’s not always possible to see it, particularly if you live in a built-up area.
Enter Luna, a delightful lantern that mimics the moon’s unique surface and reassuring glow:
Luna’s creators Acorn Studio are currently funding production via Indiegogo. With just over a month to go and contributions going through the roof, if you want one, you’d better head on over.