- Iconic Star Wars Scenes Intricately Cut from Single Sheets of Paper
- Beautiful Photo Manipulations and Reflected Landscapes
- Newton Ingestore Might Well Realign Your Reality – A Rare Interview
- Zaha Hadid’s Paintings Depict Space in a Unique and Incredible Way
- The Logistics of Building and Operating the Millennium Falcon
The 2015 Rugby World Cup is rapidly approaching, and as the hosts of this year’s tournament British rugby fans couldn’t be more excited.
With over 400 matches taking place across 13 counties, the 2015 RWC will be a massive event for the UK, following on from the huge successes of the recent London Olympics and numerous other high-profile sporting events. The Rugby World Cup is no small event either – in fact it’s the third laegest sporting event in the world (after the Olympics and the FIFA World Cup), and is estimated by Deloittes to be worth £2.1 billion to the British economy.
To celebrate this phenomenal sporting spectacle, Grassform have produced an infographic guide to the 2015 Rugby World Cup, including some fascinating facts and stats:
Preview image courtesy of Paolo Bona.