- Andrés Gallardo Albajar’s Photography Showcases Architectural Variety in Lithuania
- Roy Hodgson Discussed England’s World Cup Prospects [Video]
- Happy New Year from Visual Broadcast
- In Anticipation of ‘Loving Vincent’, Five of Van Gogh’s Later Paintings
- Contemporary Films Reimagined as 80s VHS Classics Make the Present Day Nostalgic
The UK has seen its worst storm in two decades, with up to 100mph winds causing chaos across England and Wales.
The storm, which had the greatest impact in southern England, has killed 6 people, with many of them dying as a result of falling trees. The following pictures, courtesy of the Press Agency, AP, Reuters, BBC and the London Fire Brigade, show the aftermath of the storm: