- Premier League Signing Series: Bastian Schweinsteiger
- Iconic Star Wars Scenes Intricately Cut from Single Sheets of Paper
- Zaha Hadid’s Paintings Depict Space in a Unique and Incredible Way
- Ken Hermann and the Art of Controlled Explosions
- Newton Ingestore Might Well Realign Your Reality – A Rare Interview
Jason Hallman and Steven Stum have been working under the name Stallman, creating mesmerising landscapes in billowing folds of coloured canvas.
Rather than applying paint to the canvas in the conventional manner, the image is made out of a flurry of folded edges housed inside a boxframe, the cut edges of canvas making whirling lines while disappearing into depth, blurring the boundary between painting and sculpture. It is a real team effort, the pair working together to produce work that transforms a familiar material into something new.
All of the above are available to purchase via their website.