- Political Artist Biancoshock Wants You to Know About the 600 People Living in Bucharest Sewers
- Is the Game of Go Too Complicated for a Computer to Master?
- Doors of Perception – the Colourful Photography of Agne Gintalaite
- Skarp Razors Will Revolutionise Shaving For Men
- How the NSA Files Affect You [Animation]
Jason Hallman and Steven Stum have been working under the name Stallman, creating mesmerising landscapes in billowing folds of coloured canvas.
Rather than applying paint to the canvas in the conventional manner, the image is made out of a flurry of folded edges housed inside a boxframe, the cut edges of canvas making whirling lines while disappearing into depth, blurring the boundary between painting and sculpture. It is a real team effort, the pair working together to produce work that transforms a familiar material into something new.
All of the above are available to purchase via their website.