- Artist Creates ‘Flock’ Installations Using Surveillance Cameras and Satellite Dishes
- Some of Matthias Brown’s GIFs Are Refreshingly Analogue Looking
- Riot Police Clash with Pro-EU Demonstrators in Kiev [Video]
- These Continuous Line Drawings of Animals Are an Exercise in Simplicity
- The Wall of Westeros: A Visual Guide
Do you have a love for all things visual? A strong interest in art and design, photography and video? You might be just the sort of person we’re looking for.
Visual Broadcast is currently looking for new writers who can publish regular, unique content focused on visual storytelling. We’re ideally looking for writers who want to gain experience and get involved in the creation of a new storytelling platform, and can commit to at least 5 posts per week (although more would be great). As we’re not currently looking at monetising the site there is no payment, but as the readership builds we will look at adding promoted content and unobtrusive advertisements, and will give all staff writers a share of the profits for as long as they’re involved with the site.
If you can’t commit to regular posting, we’re also looking for guest posts and freelance writers who want to submit original content on an ad-hoc basis. If you’d like to pitch a post, or apply to be a staff writer, you can email john [at] designbysoap.co.uk.