- Sara Landeta’s Beautiful Birds Evoke Feelings of Freedom in Captivity
- If 26 Famous Architects Designed An Alphabet
- Artist Creates ‘Flock’ Installations Using Surveillance Cameras and Satellite Dishes
- The Real-World Physics of Superman
- Beautiful and Original Silk Scarves Designed by Illustrator Florence Boyd
Richard Silver has produced a series of photographs that showcase the scale and grandeur of New York churches.
His images are spliced from six to ten smaller photographs giving the impression of craning upwards to see the roof and then leaning all the way back down the other way as you see a full 180 degree view. Most panoramic pictures run horizontally, elongating countryside views or cityscapes. Silver’s panoramas are on a different axis, giving a vertiginous perspective on the church interiors they are documenting.