- Political Artist Biancoshock Wants You to Know About the 600 People Living in Bucharest Sewers
- Happy Birthday Martin Puryear, Why Didn’t You Just Get Your Sculptures Out of a Skip?
- Astronaut Captures Spectacular Northern Lights from Space
- US Government Employees Back at Work
- Leonardo DiCaprio Gets An Oscar At Last, Uses His Acceptance Speech to Discuss Climate Change
According to conventional wisdom, we should all be getting eight hours sleep each night in order to be focused and energised the following day. But a new infographic suggests this might not be the case, with some of the most successful and productive people throughout history displaying rather odd sleeping habits.
The infographic was produced by Big Brand Beds, and shows how famous people throughout history – from Winston Churchill to Benjamin Franklin – not only got far less than 8 hours sleep, but had some extremely unusual routines when it came to getting 40 winks. It didn’t seem to affect them too much though as they were all phenomenally productive, although it’s probably worth noting that Nikola Tesla had a nervous breakdown in his twenties!
Click the infographic below to see the original post: