- Stunning Macro Photographs of Carnivorous Plants
- Welcome to the Stardust Motel: Sunny Memories of Holidays Gone By
- Four Arrested in London Terror Raids
- Contemporary Films Reimagined as 80s VHS Classics Make the Present Day Nostalgic
- Galactic Travel Posters Give Us a Glimpse Into the Future of Tourism
According to conventional wisdom, we should all be getting eight hours sleep each night in order to be focused and energised the following day. But a new infographic suggests this might not be the case, with some of the most successful and productive people throughout history displaying rather odd sleeping habits.
The infographic was produced by Big Brand Beds, and shows how famous people throughout history – from Winston Churchill to Benjamin Franklin – not only got far less than 8 hours sleep, but had some extremely unusual routines when it came to getting 40 winks. It didn’t seem to affect them too much though as they were all phenomenally productive, although it’s probably worth noting that Nikola Tesla had a nervous breakdown in his twenties!
Click the infographic below to see the original post: