- Political Artist Biancoshock Wants You to Know About the 600 People Living in Bucharest Sewers
- Maja Wronska’s Watercolours are an Exercise in Expressive Precision
- Hove Based Tattooist Doesn’t Take Requests, Gets Amazing Results Anyway
- How To Tell if Someone is Lying to You
- Ken Hermann and the Art of Controlled Explosions
We don’t need to be reminded how important our eyes are to us. As senses go, sight is arguably the most crucial when it comes to our overall quality of life, maintaining our relationships and, in most cases, being able to do our jobs.
However, many of us are probably guilty of taking our vision for granted. It’s such a fundamental part of lives that most of us don’t give it much thought, we just expect our eyes to work and never really put much consideration into effectively looking after them. But how would you feel is something happened to your eyesight? Particularly if that something could have been easily prevented.
To help you understand your eyes better, and to aid you in properly looking after them, online eyewear provider Shade Station has produced this brilliant, in-depth ebook, entitled The Complete Guide to Vision and Your Eyes.
Click the image below to be taken to the full ebook download page – it’s completely free!