- These Cakes Inspired by Famous Paintings Look Far Too Good to Eat
- A Stitch in Time: Embroidery Embellished Illustration by Izziyana Suhaimi
- Alexander Aksinin’s Prints were Marked by Precision, Idiosyncrasy, and an Air of the Esoteric
- Ambitious Kickstarter Project Aims to Get a Miniature Rocket onto the Moon
- Vaccine Preventable Disease Outbreaks Around the World
At 180m above the ground suspended between two cliff faces, this bridge would be fearsome enough even if it wasn’t made of glass. That’s right, to cross it you have to walk on glass that reveals the terrifying drop below.
The bridge has been built in Hunan’s Shiniuzhai Geopark for the entertainment and convenience of visitors, but it makes you wonder why they bothered. For even the most fearless among us, crossing the ‘World’s highest and longest glass-bottomed walkway’ would be something of an ordeal, but if you’re scared of heights, it must be unimaginable. Would you dare to cross it?