- Galactic Travel Posters Give Us a Glimpse Into the Future of Tourism
- Vibrant Colour Wheels Depict Books and Films with Colourful Titles
- How Much Would Drogon Cost to Feed?
- Expressive ‘Plane Window’ Paintings from Jim Darling
- Political Artist Biancoshock Wants You to Know About the 600 People Living in Bucharest Sewers
Digital marketing experts and social media specialists are constantly looking for ways to get more clicks to a website, but often they forget about the important of user engagement. After all, what’s the point of getting increased traffic if your audience isn’t engaged with the content you’ve created?
Not only is the information in the infographic incredibly interesting (and useful), but it’s beautifully designed, easy to digest and very clear – everything a good infographic should be: