- Drawing a Bicycle from Memory is Not Nearly as Simple as it Sounds
- Banksy’s ‘Sirens of the Lambs’ Tours New York
- How the Supreme Court Legalised Same-Sex Marriage in all 50 States
- US Federal Government Shutdown Costs Over $3.5 Billion
- Visual Broadcast Now Accepting Guest Posts and Writer Applications
Digital marketing experts and social media specialists are constantly looking for ways to get more clicks to a website, but often they forget about the important of user engagement. After all, what’s the point of getting increased traffic if your audience isn’t engaged with the content you’ve created?
Not only is the information in the infographic incredibly interesting (and useful), but it’s beautifully designed, easy to digest and very clear – everything a good infographic should be: