- Now Here’s a Challenge: Walk Across Ireland Without Passing a Pub
- A Stitch in Time: Embroidery Embellished Illustration by Izziyana Suhaimi
- London’s Best Coffee Shops (And Where to Find Them)
- The Most Interesting Fictional Companies
- Leonardo DiCaprio Gets An Oscar At Last, Uses His Acceptance Speech to Discuss Climate Change
A trend for slightly desaturated and overexposed photographic images has been apparent for some time now – an aesthetic that perfectly complements these peaceful images of the landscape surrounding Athens.
Greek photographer Petros Koublis allows these moments of serenity to unfold before him, naturally and without intention. Solitary animals wander into the frame before a rugged, weathered backdrop, evoking a sense of empowerment, and rewarding Koublis with the kind of images only patience can deliver.