- Morgana Wallace’s Collages Are a Cut Above
- 14 Billion Years of Historical Events in One Interactive Timeline
- Create a Map Poster of Anywhere in the World with Mapiful
- The Most Popular World Travel Destinations
- Political Artist Biancoshock Wants You to Know About the 600 People Living in Bucharest Sewers
The Empire State building in New York celebrated Halloween last night with an intricate light and music display.
The spectacle, which lasted a full nine minutes, was created by a complex arrangement of 15,000 LED lights at the top of the building, and was accompanied by a selection of Halloween songs, chosen by listeners at two of New York’s most prominent radio stations.
This video from The Guardian shows the light display in action: