- Alexander Aksinin’s Prints were Marked by Precision, Idiosyncrasy, and an Air of the Esoteric
- Ken Hermann and the Art of Controlled Explosions
- Energy Firm Npower to Raise Energy Prices by 10.4%
- Flat Design Illustrations of the World’s Most Famous Skyscrapers
- Sara Landeta’s Beautiful Birds Evoke Feelings of Freedom in Captivity
When we dream of having super powers, as all of us have at one time or another, our subconscious is, in fact, trying to tell us that we have the strength needed to achieve anything we set our minds to. While these words are indeed encouraging, we are only human, and sometimes it would be nice to take advantage of a superhuman ability to get the job done a little better, or a little faster.
Whether it’s flying, invisibility, or super-strength, there are some state-of-the-art materials in existence that could potentially enable us to emulate the powers of our favourite superheroes. Yes, you read that right. And with modern technology advancing at such a rapid rate, these powers could well be within reach of us mere mortals in the not-too-distant future.
This brand new infographic from Buy Metal Online takes a closer look at seven incredible materials that could revolutionise our lives. It seems our dreams of having super powers are not quite so far-fetched after all.