- Beautiful Photo Manipulations and Reflected Landscapes
- Visual Broadcast Now Accepting Guest Posts and Writer Applications
- Just for Pun, Some Witty Drawings from Illustrator Nabhan Al Abdullatif
- Pugs Pose As Hip-Hop Icons of the 80s and 90s in ‘The Pug Life’
- Satoru Aoyama’s Embroidered Photographs Bring the Past to Life
An attack on a Lebanese restaurant in Kabul has left up to 21 people dead, including the head of the IMF (International Monetary Fund) in Afghanistan.
The attack, in which explosives were detonated before gunmen opened fire on the people inside, also resulted in the death of two Britons and several UN workers. The Taliban have taken responsibility for the attack, which they claim was in response to an Afghan military operation earlier in the week. The operation, which took place in the eastern Parwan province, was against Afghan insurgents.
The following video courtesy of The Guardian shows the UN reaction to the Taliban attack: